Saturday 30 October 2010

Resting



I am a wee bit tired today after my big adventure yesterday, so I have been lying on my couch a lot, and my MH took this very fetching picture of me as I was dreaming of catching mouses and chasing things and being a very brave puss altogether. I do think I look adorable! She told me that when I was sleeping, my little tail was working all on its own. So it must have been a really good dream.

I had a wee treat as well today 'cos when my MH was making a curry for the dinner tonight, I got a wee bit of raw stew and it was wonderful. I liked it a lot, so I hope she makes more curry soon!

I am not sure what is going on in my house today but my humans have been decorating black cloaks and looking out big black pointed hats, so I am a little befuddled.

I shall find out and let you know, but I am keeping a very low profile in case it is something I won't like!

No comments:

Post a Comment