Tuesday 5 October 2010

Sparkling!



That's what I have been doing. I have been in sparkling form. I wakened up this morning and I was in a really good mood, so I bounced around my house for hours and hours----round the living room and out the window. In the window and round the bedrooms then out the window again.

And then I played with all my toys and my MH helped me with this which was brilliant, then we had some visitors and they laughed at all my antics 'cos they said they have two pussy cats who just sleep all day and don't play like I do, so they thought that I was -----yep! adorable!

My humans say that all these people come to see them but I think my fame is spreading and that they really come to see me, so I have to keep practicing all my tricks.

I am now a wee bit exhausted to I think it is time for a wee nap, and I need to find a comfortable lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment