Sunday 24 October 2010

Sporty Puss



That's a wee bit of a lie, I'm afraid, 'cos I wasn't DOING sport, I was watching it on my television, but I think I could do it 'cos my MH says my wee front paws are magic especially when I am playing with the wee plastic blue and white ball.

I chase it all over the house, but the best place to do it is in the kitchen 'cos we have tiles there and it rolls and slides everywhere and I can run and slide after it and it is just the bestest of fun.

But today my DH was watching the football and I decided that I liked that and so I watched it too. My MH quite likes to watch but she prefers tennis or athletics, so you can see we are quite a sporty family!

From our armchairs, that is, although my MH does play on her Wii so I s'pose that nearly counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment