Friday 22 October 2010

This and That



I have lots of wee bits of news to tell you today because I have been doing lots of things and I have been a very busy puss cat.

First of all I went with my DH round to our greenhouse 'cos all the tomatoes are nearly finished now and we need to start making it all tidy. When I say 'we' I really mean 'he' 'cos I am just a puss cat and can't do these things, but I sit on his chair while he is working and I make sure he is OK and he likes that and he tells me stories and I like that too.

When we were there we noticed that my MH's sunflower was ginormous and so he took a picture of me with this great big plant. My DH said it was a sunflower bu my MH had told me it was a magic beanstalk and if I climbed up it I might find a big angry giant, so I didn't go near it just in case, --but I think that might have been a fairy story-----I think!

While we were very busy doing all this greenhouse stuff, my MH was at her French class and when she came home she told me some new French words, so this next bit is for N. the French lady.

"Je m'appelle Squeak et je suis un petit chat noir et blanc."

Maybe there are some French puss cats out there who can write to me. That would be good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment