Wednesday 24 November 2010

Another Experience



I have seen hail today!! I have never seen hail before and I watched it as it hit off my windows and made a loud noise. My MH told me that I shouldn't go outside when the hail was on 'cos it could hurt my little body and she didn't want that, and when I thought about it, I didn't want it either.

I have seen snow before, I think, but it was when I was just a baby pussy cat and I can't really remember much about it, but according to my friend the weather man, I am going to see plenty of snow this weekend, so I will let you know if I like it or not.

I made my humans laugh a lot today when we were playing a game. I had been bouncing around my living room and chasing my tail for a bit of light relief and then I decided to play hide and seek, and I nipped in under the cover on my couch which is there to keep my sharp wee claws off the new-ish leather sofa. Oops! Anyway, I lay very, very still and they couldn't see me, but then my wagger spoiled everything 'cos when my humans called my name, I still didn't move, but my wagger started bouncing off the couch and made such a noise it gave the game away.

I really must try and control it!

No comments:

Post a Comment