Tuesday 16 November 2010

A Day of Adventure



I have had quite a day between one thing and another. I have been exploring again and I have seen things I hadn't seen before and I have had a super day.

My MH was working in the bedroom putting lots of stuff away, so I decided I would go and have a wee look and see what she was doing. She had the wardrobe door open, so I nipped in when she wasn't looking. Now, I know you will all be telling me I should know better, 'cos I have been shut in a few places doing this exact same thing, but I am a nosey puss and I need to explore. The wardrobe was easy to escape from 'cos I just pushed the door a wee bit and it opened, so I just nipped out again!

Then it was time to go to the ottoman to put more things away. Now, this is a big box that my DH made so that my MH could put all the bedding in, and I have been inside it, but my humans have to hold the lid up so that I can get out again 'cos it is very deep and the lid is heavy, and I could get stuck there FOR EVER!

The next thing we did was completely new to me and I saw ICE for the first time in my little life. My DH was defrosting the freezers and I heard lots of 'tinkling' noises and when I went to investigate, I saw bits falling off the inside of the freezer and my DH told me it was ice and he was taking it all off. He gave me a wee bit to play with, but it disappeared and I still haven't found it.

Then I got weighed again and I am still an adorable eight pounds so my wee Mii and my MH are very pleased with me.

Another VERY good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment