Monday 8 November 2010

Help



I am in need of advice. I have discovered a word that I do not know and I need to know what it means. I shall explain.

It is another very windy day so we have all been staying indoors and as my MH was doing the housework, I decided to help. I stayed away from the vacuum cleaner,---- as you know it is not my favourite thing in my house, but when the duster came out, I sprang into action and as my MH was pulling it one way, I was pulling it another way and this made her laugh.

This went on for quite a long time until she finally tickled my tummy and said I was a hindrance, and that's when I got confused 'cos I don't know if that is good or bad. I assume it is good 'cos as you know, I am a very good puss, but I looked up my cat-alogue of words and I couldn't find it.

So can you help me please? I then decided to play with some of my toys and my DH played with me too and that is what today's picture is.
Very fetching, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment