Friday 5 November 2010

He's Home!



My daddy human is home! He came home this morning and I am a very happy puss and my MH is happy too especially as he brought home lots of tablet for her and I might be able to have a wee bit.

He had a good time and I told him all the things that my MH and me had been doing and then he tickled my tummy 'cos he knows I like that and he was happy to see me too.

They are going out again tonight so I will just stay in and have a wee snooze until they come back. This is the island's Harvest Home where everybody goes to our Hall and they all have a meal together and then there is music that they dance to and they all have a wee dram---or two,--- so I think we might all be having a long lie tomorrow!

I'll tell you how they get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment