Wednesday 17 November 2010

More Wind!



Somebody has switched the wind on again, and it is stronger that ever! My MH went outside and nearly got blowed over to Stromness!!

I was wiser than that and stayed indoors. The nearest I got to the wind, was looking out of the window!! I still had great fun though, 'cos I played with all my toys and my humans played with me so we all had a really good day.

I don't mind not being outside 'cos it lets me keep an eye on my humans and help them with whatever they are doing, and although they don't say much, I know they really appreciate it. My MH was painting a picture and I kept going over to the table to have a wee look and I know she was happy at this 'cos she kept moving the paints out of the way so that I could get closer.

I like to be helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment