Sunday 21 November 2010

More Yippee



It is still a good day so I have been out playing nearly all day and even when I have been in, I have been playing with my MH and we have had great fun again.

We have been playing my very favourite game where she hides her hand under a cover and wriggles it about like a big monster, and I POUNCE! Sometimes I land right on the spot, but sometimes she gets away from me and I have to regroup and attack again. I love playing like that and my MH goes into fits of laughter when I wriggle my adorable little bottom before leaping on the monster.

She has been taking more pictures of me and there is one for you today. She took some of the boats that have been out in the sea today and one has been dragging a great big sausage which they are using for the wind power thing which is quite near our window, so there has been lots for me to see today and I have liked that too.

So it now time for dinner and then settle down for Strictly--the results. I wonder who will go?

No comments:

Post a Comment