Monday 29 November 2010

Not Much News



Things are very much the same today with lots more snow falling in my garden, and I have been outside lots and lots and lots. I still LOVE the snow, and even when I am in the house, I sit on the windowsill and my MH opens the window for me so that I can stick my adorable little head outside.

I was doing this yesterday and a hail shower came on and hit me on the face, and before I could get inside, it was hailing in my living room. The Boss was a tad not happy!

The snow is quite deep now and when I go out in it, my little tummy gets wet and cold, and sometimes the snowy grass tickles me and I have a wee giggle. I am having a brilliant adventure just now.

However, it is not ALL good news as I got a row today from the Boss. She likes doing pictures with sequins and she was working at the table with pins and sequins and stuff, so what is an adorable, inquisitive puss cat supposed to do? Yep, I jumped up on to the table for a wee look and all the sequins scattered. Mind you, as soon as I saw what I had done, I scattered too! But a wee purr from me to her, and all was forgiven.

She is putty in my paws!!

No comments:

Post a Comment