Saturday 27 November 2010

Out Playing



There is a lot of snow all over my garden and all the green grass has disappeared. My MH took me outside, but I was a wee bit frightened to walk on this white stuff as I didn't know how deep it was and I didn't was to be disappeared, but my MH went first and when I saw she wasn't disappeared, I followed her.

Boy! Did I have a brilliant time! I ran in it and jumped on it and I LOVED it! It is just the magicest stuff ever, although it is just a tad cold on one's little feets. Maybe Santa will bring me some boots, although it is my first birthday 0n 15th December, so maybe I will get them then.

We played in the garden for a long time and then all the snow started to come on again and for a wee while it looked as though the whole world had disappeared 'cos we couldn't see anything at all, so we ran very quickly into my house and I watched it out of the window.

My humans put food out for the birds every day so I was watching them too when they came for a wee feed. I always watch them, but I don't chase them 'cos I am a very kind puss. I also know that they are much faster than me and I wouldn't catch them anyway.


I am wise beyond my year!

No comments:

Post a Comment