Monday 15 November 2010

So---



My MH had to go to Kirkwall today, so it was just me left to keep an eye on my DH but I managed it quite well.

I helped him to clean up my living room and I went outside with him while he was working on the car and I only left him alone when I thought I smelled some wee mouses. My humans told me that this is the time of the year when the little field mouses try to get into the houses to keep warm for the winter, so I have to be on my guard and make sure they don't get into MY house.

When my MH came back, I gave her the full "Squeak treatment"----cuddles and purrs and sitting on the knee stuff--- and I told her all the things I had been doing and she told me what she had been up to and we sat like that for ages and it was good.

I like our 'girlie' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment