Sunday 14 November 2010

Sunday again



I like Sundays. My humans and me have a lazy day on a Sunday and we spend lots of time playing together, and today when the rain went off I took my MH into the garden and we played there for a wee while and I liked that.

I nearly got into trouble again 'cos my MH is painting a picture and she was sitting at the table doing this and she had some water in a dish to clean her brush and I nipped up onto the table for a closer look and that's when I saw the water. Well, I like water so I thought I would taste it and see if I liked THIS water, but my MH tutted in a way that tells me I am in trouble, so I just jumped down again and scooted away, but not before I saw what the picture was, and it is a DOG! I ask you, a DOG when here is me adorable as ever. Maybe I'll be next?

My MH's friend came up to see us and she played with me for a long time and then she tickled my tummy and I was a very happy pussy cat.

I like Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment