Thursday 11 November 2010

Whooppee!



There was an awful lot of wind blowing outside my house last night and lots and lots of rain, so I snuggled up to my MH when we were sleeping. I wasn't afraid, you understand, I just thought my MH might be cold, but we were nice and cosy, and by the time we got up this morning, all the wind and rain had gone away and it was quite nice outside.

I went out to play in my garden and then I went with my DH into our greenhouse where I helped him to take away all the plants that have finished growing now. During the winter, he uses it as a workshop so I will be able to help him out there in the winter days and that will be good.

When I came in, my MH played with me and my ball and she was lying down on the floor with me while we played and that was fun too. At one point I made her laugh so much that I thought I would need to get the oxygen bottle for her. We were playing with the little ball and I was beautifully poised---one front paw in the air while I waggled my perfectly formed little bottom and I was just about to spring, when she moved her hand quickly and I got a fright and I jumped with all four paws off the ground and I did a twist in the air before I landed. My she did laugh 'cos she thought it was really funny.

I'm glad I keep my humans amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment