Saturday 20 November 2010

Yippee!!



The horrible wind has gone away and I have been out hunting and chasing and exploring ALL day and it has been just fantastic!

I am happy playing in my house, but I LOVE to be outside and sniff all the lovely smells and see all the wee beasties, and just do things that growed up cats do, and I have done that today.

I also helped my DH fix our satellite dish again 'cos it had moved in the wind, and me and my MH told him it had to be fixed for tonight 'cos Strictly Come Dancing is on when we are all having our dinner and we tape it and watch it later, and if the satellite dish is in the wrong place, we don't get a picture, but me and my DH have fixed it, so the Boss is happy. I am quite pleased myself, 'cos I like it too. Matt is my favourite, but I love all the colours and the glitter and I watch it every week.

I hope the wind stays away for a long time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment