Tuesday 21 December 2010

Another 'Oops'



I am in trouble--again, and I hope Santa wasn't watching or I am definitely off his list. I knocked over the Christmas tree!
I was just doing a wee bit of exploring, very quietly so that I didn't disturb the humans, when CRASH, I moved the wrong way and the tree landed on the floor and my poor MH got such a fright she nearly landed on our ceiling!! I would have laughed, but knew I was in deep trouble and even the most endearing purr didn't work. It took me nearly half and hour to be adored again.


Apart from that, it has been a good day and I have been out in the snow again with my humans. My DH was sent to the town to get a haircut before he tripped over it, and the Boss told him he had to be tidy for Christmas, so oft he went and while he was away, we played outside and it was good fun.

The snow is lovely and crackles when my adorable little paws touch it and I like that noise. I saw some geese and some ducks but they were up in the sky so they didn't see me. There have been lots of animal noises like sheeps and dogs and ducks and geese so my little island is quite interesting just now and it still looks beautiful.

Oh and by the way, my DH looks tidy now, so the Boss is happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment