Monday 13 December 2010

Better



I have not been a monster today. I have been a very good puss full of energy and bouncing round my house, but I have NOT climbed the Christmas tree.

My humans have told me that I can keep my little Christmas toy, so I have been playing with it in my kitchen which is just magic 'cos we have tiles on the floor and it slides all over the place. Mind you, so do I!

I have been out playing lots and lots and last night I went out for a long time in the dark and I loved it. There are lots of noises and smells that I can follow and I feel like a very grown up pussy cat when I am outside all by myself in the dark.

My MH's friend came over today and she had a giggle at me 'cos I was inside her shopping bag having a wee sniff and what she had brought. I love sniffing in bags and my MH giggles at me too.

I will let you into a secret. My MH told me that Santa would only come if I had been a good puss, so that is what I am trying to be. I only hope I can last for twelve days. It is a LONG time.!

No comments:

Post a Comment