Wednesday 22 December 2010

Cold, cold, cold!



It is freezing cold today and I have asked Santa to bring me wee boots for Christmas 'cos I love being out in the snow but my little feets are getting so cold and my humans laugh at me when I shake my back paws after every step I take in the snow. So I need boots. Maybe I could be in pantomime if I get them?

I was outside a lot today and the snow is really deep and very crisp so it crackles when I walk on it and I like that, but when I was out, there was a big mist came rolling off the sea and I was frightened it would cover me, so I went inside again---very quickly.

We are having a party tomorrow in the Hall for the island children and my DH has been doing the parcels for 'Pass the Parcel' and I have been helping him, although I don't think he appreciated my help, especially as I was sitting on the paper that he needed. But I was only warming it up for him! Tee hee!

I wonder if I will get a party?

No comments:

Post a Comment