Sunday 19 December 2010

Cold Feets



Literally--I have cold feets! All four of my adorable little paws have been so cold today, but I didn't want to go inside 'cos I was having so much fun in the snow with my humans.

We played in the garden for a long time and there were lots of bits in my garden where the snow was very deep and I could jump on these bits and get all covered in snow and it was very good. My humans still cant get out of our big gate but we can open the little one so it is OK.

Our little island looks lovely and the children have been making snowmen so they are having good fun too.

Eventually, I decided it was time to indoors for a heat and a wee feed, but first I had to clean my little paws and that is what today's picture is, and I do apologise for having my tongue out, but I was just doing what an adorable cat has to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment