Friday 31 December 2010

Cuddles



I have been in a very cuddly mood today and I am glad to say that my humans have pandered to my whims and they have cuddled me whenever I wanted.

It started through the night when my MH had to go to the little girls' room and, of course, I had to go too 'cos she gives me a wee biscuit before she goes back to bed. So we both did what we had to do, and when my MH went back into bed, I jumped up and lay on her tummy and she told me lots of Christmas stories and we lay and chatted for a while----well, she chatted and I purred 'cos I was really comfortable and happy.

Then we just stayed quiet for a while and we both fell asleep and I lay there for a long, long time and I think that has made me all soft and cuddly today.

The humans are going out tonight just before midnight 'cos all the people from the island meet up in one house to see in 'The Bells' which is what they call the start of the New Year, so I shall be on my own for a wee while, but I have been promised a New Year's cuddle and a wee extra biscuit, so I don't mind.

I hope you all enjoy your New Year celebrations too.

No comments:

Post a Comment