Thursday 23 December 2010

A Funny Day



It has been an unusual day chez Squeak and I have not done very much at all, but my humans have been busy 'cos this was the island party tonight and my MH organises it, but I couldn't help her this time, so I had to amuse myself.

We did manage a bit of 'girl time' through the night when my MH got up to go to the toilet and when she went back to bed, I decided I wanted a cuddle and another story, but I jumped up and accidentally landed on her tummy. So, after she stopped shaking, we had a wee chat and she told me all about the party that was going to be that night. I was quite excited 'cos Santa Claus was coming, but my MH told me it was just for the children tonight and he would come back to me on Saturday----'cos I HAVE been good.

We did have a wee short time outside in the snow but it was very cold so we went in and played inside my house and then the humans had to get ready to go out and I had a wee sleep till they came back home and then they played with me again.

I went out for a wee while later at night and it was dark but I am not frightened 'cos I like the dark and I like to go exploring at night. And then when I get cold or tired I just jump up onto the window sill and my humans let me in.

I have them well trained!

No comments:

Post a Comment