Tuesday 7 December 2010

More, more, more!!



I am in danger of repeating myself, but I am having a fantastic time in all this snow. We had lots more snow last night and I went out to play in my garden just as it was coming down and it was blowing around so much, my humans could hardly see me.

Because we live on a wee island---it is only 2 miles long and 1.5 miles wide with only 24 inhabitants!---and because of the sea, the snow never lies for very long, but there has been so much snow this time that it is staying very deep which is brilliant for puss cats like me and children who can't get to school and spend the day playing on their sledges. Magic!
It is not very cold and my humans have been out playing with me all the time and they don't need heavy jackets but they do need their welly boots. I don't have boots and the snow is deep and my legs are little, so my adorable little tummy gets wet and my MH dries it for me when I go inside.
I was jumping in it today and at one point I nearly disappeared and I made my MH laugh 'cos after every step I took, I shook my back paws and she thought I looked very funny.

I am a happy puss.

No comments:

Post a Comment