Monday 6 December 2010

More Snow



Today had been absolutely brilliant! There has been tons and tons of snow in my garden and I have been out playing lots and lots of times.

I was running in the snow and rolling in it, and at one time my DH said I was like a snow plough 'cos I was pushing all the snow away with my little nose. I just LOVE the snow!

I even discovered that I could widdle in it too! It was lovely and soft on my adorable little bottom, although a tad on the chilly side, but that was a completely new adventure for me. My MH took a picture of me at this point, but I would not let her send you a photo of a lavatorial nature. 'Tis not the done thing, is it?

And to round off an almost perfect day, I even caught a mouse as it was scampering across the snow. I thumped it hard, but it scooted away into the snow and I had to chase it again until I found it.

This day has been MAGIC and I can't wait for tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Squeak - the snow looks incredible. We don't get snow in our town in Winter. I confess I have only ever seen snow falling from the sky once. Zebby Cat hasn't ever seen it but he has been out in the rain many a time - then he comes in and insists I dry his thick fur promptly. We have both seen hail and we don't like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this snow. It is so soft to play in and everything sounds so quiet. I can see where all the birds and mouses have been 'cos they leave their footprints in the snow. so I can follow them. My DH has been shovelling the snow away from our door and it makes a great big pile for me to jump into and it is FANTASTIC. I could send you some, but it seems to disappear somehow, so maybe not.

    ReplyDelete