Friday 10 December 2010

Oh Dear



It has been an indoor day today because it is very wet and very windy and definitely not a day for pussy cats like me to be outside. So I have been sleeping on my couch and playing with my toys.

I also helped my MH when she was making the bed and that is one of my favourite games 'cos I hide under the duvet and she doesn't know where I have gone and she gets all worried and calls for me and after a wee while I pop out from under the quilt and she gets all excited again.

It is a super game but I do get a wee bit worried that my MH isn't the brightest of sparks 'cos surely she MUST know where I am?

My DH went to Kirkwall again so I gave him my list and I am now just waiting eagerly for him to come home so that I can see what he has brought me.

No comments:

Post a Comment