Thursday 2 December 2010

Oops number 2



I think there might be a lot of 'oops' in my life 'cos I am a very inquisitive pussy cat and like to know EVERYTHING that's going on in my house.

Well. Today was no exception and after we had been out playing in the snow, we went inside 'cos my MH had to do some domestics, and I had to help. My humans like music and so there are HUNDREDS of CDs in my house and today they were all being taken out of their little cupboards and cleaned then put back in again.
Now, these little cupboards are in a unit which sits on the carpet and then the television sits on top of it, so it is within very easy reach of yours truly.

So! As my MH dusted them and put them back a few at a time, I put one adorable little paw in the other side and knocked them all down again. Boy, what a brilliant noise it made, so I kept on doing it. She would put in 5 and make them stand up, I would give them a delicate clout and they all fell down again. Magic fun! My MH said it took her twice as long to get the job done, but we did have a wee giggle at the same time.

My little island is looking beautiful just now all covered in white snow, and today was quite bright, so the sea was very blue and everything just looked lovely.

I like being here!

No comments:

Post a Comment