Tuesday 14 December 2010

Presents



My MH was away to Kirkwall today to do some shopping 'cos my little friend the weather man says it is going to snow again on Thursday and we are going to have gale force winds, so she thought she had better go before she got blowed away.

Me and my DH worked outside for a wee while but I kept nipping inside for a wee feed and a wee rest while he stayed outside. We had a good day and I helped him lots, although I don't think he really appreciated my help.

Then my MH came home and she brought me a Christmas present! I don't know what it is but it is under the tree, so maybe I should stop climbing the tree in case it falls on my present and breaks it.

After her tea, she had to wrap some more presents so I helped her too and this time my help WAS appreciated, especially when I tried to steal some sellotape!

I think I am going to like Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment