Thursday 9 December 2010

So----




My MH told me all about the Christmas story and the Christmas tree so I am really excited now 'cos it's not too many sleeps till Santa Claus comes although it is my birthday first. I am one whole year old on 15th December, so I think I will be getting lots of presents this month. My MH says she will help me make out my list for Santa so I shall need to do some serious thinking.




I have had a few wee inspections of our Christmas tree and the Boss caught me with her camera, so the 'who, me? No!' look doesn't really work, does it? There is a wee angel in particular that I have my eye on and she usually lands on the floor and then I get a row, but I just purr and giggle.




All the snow has nearly disappeared now and I can see green grass again, although there are bits of my garden that still have snow on them, so I can play in that. We had a lot of rain last night and that took away all my lovely snow, but my wee friend the weather man says it will probably come back, so that will be good.




I'm off to have a wee think now.




Dear Santa-------------




No comments:

Post a Comment