Monday 20 December 2010

Super Duper day




It has been another brilliant day for me and I have loved every minute of it.

I have been outside a lot and I have been playing with my humans inside too, so it has been a busy day for this puss cat. My MH does lots of housework on a Monday so I help her when she is dusting by trying to hold the duster for her and she likes this 'cs it makes her smile, but when she brings out the vacuum cleaner then I disappear 'cos I DO NOT like that.

After we had finished in the living room we went into the bathroom and while she was cleaning the bath, I sat in the wash-hand basin and clunked the light switch and the shower switch and they make a lovely noise when they hit the wall. The light switch has four little wooden wheels as a handle and they make a LOUD noise, but the shower switch just has a wee plastic button on it and it makes a quiet noise, but when I hit them both hard off the wall, the noise is really loud, and I like that. Oddly enough, my humans don't like it, which is a shame 'cos I'm not going to stop!

When all the work was done, my MH put on her welly boots and we went out to play in the snow and she took me for a walk away down to the big sheds which are all covered in snow. I jumped in all the deep snow, and when my wee tummy was getting wet from it, I leaped up on a big stone for a wee minute until I had dried off. We were out for a long time and it was really good fun.

In the afternoon we played with my toys in the living room and I like it when my humans play with me 'cos I chase them and then they catch me and tickle my tummy which makes me giggle and it makes me happy too.

So today has been super duper.

No comments:

Post a Comment