Thursday 6 January 2011

Cold



The snow has come back again and I was all excited when I looked out of the window, but as soon as I put my adorable little nose outside, I realised it was far too cold for a wee pussy cat like me so I rushed back in again--very quickly.

It was FREEZING!!! I told you I needed boots, but the ones my MH got weren't to my taste so I won't wear them. My MH is a purple person. Not literally, you know---although she does go a funny colour when she is angry--- tee hee! Not that she gets angry much, you understand. (Whew, that was close! I had to write the last bit, 'cos she is watching me!)

Anyway, I didn't go out too much today, just for a wee minute every now and then, and then back onto the couch to get heated up again, but I played in the house with my humans, so we still had good fun

No comments:

Post a Comment