Sunday 9 January 2011

Exercise





Since it is a bit too cold for little puss cats to be out playing for any length of time, I helped my MH when she was playing on her Wii. She says she is working hard and exercising, but really, I think she is just playing. So when the phone rang and she had to go and answer it, I sat on the Wii board and watched my wee Mii on the TV and it was EASY, so I think she is telling porky pies when she says it is hard work!



My DH went outside to put up a new TV aerial and his wee fingers were frozen. I went out to see him for a wee while, but since there was nothing I could do, I just squeaked and went back into the house. He is going to put up a new Sky dish tomorrow if this wind stops blowing, so maybe I will go out with him then, 'cos I know he likes when I help him.



He put new feathers on one of my favourite toys and he and my MH played with me and that was super fun. Maybe I will ask her to put a picture of my toy on the blog for you so you can see what it looks like now before I destroy it again!



If it is not too cold and windy tonight, I may go out hunting before I go to bed. I shall have to see what my little weather man friend tells me later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment