Wednesday 5 January 2011

Lazy day



I have been doing very little today 'cos I have been a wee bit tired. I took my MH out into the garden this morning as it was quite nice and we had a wee wander round the outside of the house which she calls her 'estate' and we fed the birdies.

We have lots of starlings who come for a wee feed and we also have lots of gulls. One day I even saw a sparrowhawk in my garden, but my humans told me to stay in the house until it went away 'cos I was very little at the time and it might have carried me away and we would not have like that one little bit!

In the afternoon it began to rain so I stayed in and played with my MH until one of her friends came to visit and then I did my half hour racing round and round my house until I was dizzy and so were my MH and her friend!

I need to get out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment