Monday 31 January 2011

Night Time





I have been out for hours and hours these past few night and I am having the bestest fun ever. Chasing and sniffing and hunting---just magic. I think I might become a night time pussy cat, although I do like cuddling up to my MH when it is cold and windy, so I am a wee bit torn just now.


My little friend the weatherman says that the wind is going to be gale force this week and there might even be snow, so that may curtail my nocturnal activities---we shall see.

My MH got a new mobile phone today and there was a lot of funny words being said as she got it all set up----and I don't think it is right yet! Oh joy!! Me and my DH might be better staying out of her way.

I shall let you know when the coast is clear! Be good fellow felines.



No comments:

Post a Comment