Tuesday 4 January 2011

Routine



Me and my MH are back into our normal routine again and she has been doing the housework with the awful vacuum cleaner. I asked Santa to make it disappear, but he didn't hear that bit, so I may try sabotage.

Anyway, after she had done all her work, she played with me for a while and then we went into her wee gym. Now, I know there are folk out there who don't believe I go to the gym, so today's picture is my proof.

I have been overeating just a wee bit, so decided to do some exercise and my MH was needing to do the same, only don't tell her I said that, or I am in deep trouble!

We did a wee while on the treadmill and then she went on the bike, but I can't do that 'cos my legs are too little, so I just watched. I am feeling very fit now and have been louping around my living room at the sound of speed.

I may be the world's first super sonic cat if I keep practicing long enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment