Friday 14 January 2011

Squeak Rocks!!



I have discovered my rocking chair!! SU-PERB!!!

The chair has always been there and I have just used it to hide under, but I have watched my humans and their friends sitting on it and having a wee rock on it, but I could never do that. I have sat on my MH's knee and we have rocked back and forth together while she tells me her stories, but today changed all that and I am so delighted with my adorable little self. So much so that I have to share the good news with all my pussy cat friends out there who have rocking chairs and don't know what to do with them.

So, are you sitting comfortably? Then I shall begin. I had been playing outside for a lot of today but when I went into my house, I still had a lot of energy left, so I did my impersonation of a high speed jet going from the kitchen, along the back of the (good, leather!!) couch, onto the swivel chair, onto the stool and out the window. I played for a wee while and then jumped back in again, but this time I launched myself across the room and onto the rocking chair.

AND IT ROCKED!!! Back and forth lots of times and I just loved it. I did it lots of times. Running across the living room and diving on the chair and it kept rocking and I kept liking it. It even has a wee sheepskin rug on it (the sheep's not in its skin)that I can hang on to while I am swinging away to my heart's content.

I have had a magic day.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, you are so clever - that sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the magicest fun ever! And I am going to keep doing it for ever and ever.

    ReplyDelete