Wednesday 9 February 2011

In and Out



I have had lots of fun nipping in and out today 'cos the weather has been quite good and my humans have been able to leave the window open for me to come and go as I please, which, as you know, I do regularly!!

Wednesday is a funny day chez Squeak, as my MY goes out for a wee while in the morning and then she doesn't go into the gym when she comes back, so we sometimes play together or I sit in the utility room and talk to her as she does her ironing, but today was a play day and we had fun, so it has been good.

Tomorrow is her exercise day and she does her shopping and swimming. BUT--I overheard her on the phone to her friend and she said she was going to have sticky toffee pudding, so I think she will have to swim miles and miles to get rid of that!

When the ladies go swimming, they do challenges in the pool and when my MH was going to Malawi the first time, she needed to raise lots of money to take out with her for the people there, so she and her friends did a sponsored swim and swam 30 miles in two months.

Last year just for fun, they swam the lochs on Orkney (in the swimming pool) and got a certificate for that and P. and my MH swam the distance between Graemsay and Stromness--about 2.5 miles and got a certificate for that too. And this year they are swimming the Scottish lochs so I hope she will get another certificate.


I like to encourage the old dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment