Tuesday 22 February 2011

Invention!



Me and my MH have had an invention idea which could make us VERY rich!

The other night I nipped into bed and me and my MH had a wee girlie chat and she let me go to sleep lying on her tummy, but she said she couldn't get to sleep 'cos I was purring so loudly, so we came up with the idea of a 'Cat Remote Control'.

When my purrer gets too loud, my MH could just press the button and turn me down a wee bit. Brilliant eh? And then we thought what else we could do with it. She didn't think we would need the fast forward button as I go fast forward any way, but the rewind button would be very good 'cos then she could watch all the funny things I do over and over again, and that way she might get some really good photographs.

We decided that the pause button would be very handy 'cos then my humans could stop me when I am having my mad half hour and I could be suspended in mid leap which would look really brilliant, I think!

There are lots of things we could do with a Cat Remote Control and I think if we can get it made, then lots of humans would buy it.

I have decided my MH gets her brilliance from me, just as I got my modesty from her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment