Friday 11 February 2011

Just a normal day


We have all been at home today and my MH didn't go to her French lesson 'cos some people are still on holiday so they all decided to wait until everyone was back before they started again which I think is very sensible!

So me and my MH had a wee natter and she talked to her friend in French and we all had a wee giggle, but I think a giggle is the same in any language.

My humans are a wee bit sad tonight, but I am very happy 'cos they were going over to Stromness tonight for a birthday treat for the Boss, but the boatman said that it might get very windy and so they decided to stay home and that is why I am happy, and I am sure my MH will get a birthday treat later on.

I will give her a very special cuddle and purr tomorrow on her birthday day and I know that will make up for all her disappointment, or I am I being too modest again!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Squeak's lovely MH - an Aquarius girl just like Zebby's human. Zebby celebrated MH's special day by purring and washing his face at the same time (yes, a male multi-tasking!!!)

    Sending birthday huggles and purrrrumbles, Michelle And Zebby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michelle. My MH has had a good day and she said I helped to make it very special so I am a happy puss.

    A great big purr to you and Zebby!

    ReplyDelete