Tuesday 8 February 2011

Me!



I couldn't have you going two days without seeing an adorable picture of yours truly, so here I am back again.
We have had a girls day today as my DH was in the town shopping for the Boss's birthday present and I got some cat chocolates and a new dinner spoon, so I am sure I will be allowed to sit at the table any day soon!

My MH's friend came over and we all went into the gym and while M. was on the treadmill and my MH was on her bike, I counted all the breathing.......'one and in, two and out!!.......' and they really appreciated it.Then I would have a wee run around my garden, then back into the gym and up the door frightening the life out of both of them!!

I do like doing that!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Squeak - you do get me laughing, you sweetheart of a pussycat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blushing Michelle!! Now I am a black and white and RED (adorable) puss cat!

    ReplyDelete