Friday 18 February 2011

More Sheeps


The mummy sheeps are still in my field, but I have been leaving them in peace. Well, that is not exactly true, 'cos I have been out in my front garden a lot today and when the sheeps come up to my fence, I just whisper 'mint sauce' and they all run away again. He, he, he!!


I have had a good day and it was just me and my MH in the house 'cos my DH was over in Stromness but he had to come home early 'cos the wind got up and the boatman said he didn't want to come out late, so he was home at teatime instead of after 6:00pm which was a nice we surprise for us girls! He brought us lots of goodies and something nice for our dinner, so that was good.


If it is not too windy tomorrow I will go out and talk to the sheeps again.

No comments:

Post a Comment