Sunday 13 February 2011

No News



It has been a VERY quiet day, chez Squeak and I must admit that I have slept for most of it. It has been raining, so I didn't really want to go out so me and my humans just played together and then I had a wee run round my garden before landing up on my couch again for a wee sleep.

My DH has been working in his greenhouse so I have a wee look in there every now and then and my MH has been making some more cards, so I keep jumping up on the table for a closer look and it frightens the life out of her----giggle!

I have the house to myself tomorrow as my humans are doing First Aid training with lots of the islanders and they will be down in our Hall for most of the day, so maybe I will have the dinner ready for them when they come home------on the other paw, I may just sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment