Monday 14 February 2011

PARTY TIME!!



I told you yesterday that my humans were going to be out all day today. Well, the weather was good so they left the window open for me and I HAD A BALL!!

As soon as the coast was clear, I nipped out and rounded up a few of my cat friends and invited them into my house for a wee celebration and we had a great time. There were about six of us---my counting isn't very good yet,---and we played races round the living room and up the curtains and in and out of the windows chasing one another.

Then I found where my humans had hidden the cat treats and we demolished them, and one cheeky tom even ate my MH's chocolate. Ooops!

My humans had left some biscuits in my dish and we all finished those too, before I chased all the pussy cats out of the window again. I was just about to start to put all the furniture back in place again, when I heard the door open and my humans came in.

And that's when I woke up!!! Tee hee! That had you going didn't it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment