Saturday 26 February 2011

Spring......


......is nearly here and that makes me very happy. It is a lovely bright day today but there is still a cold wind, but if I go round the corner to where there is a wee bit of shelter, then it is warmer, so that is what I have done.

I have been out and had a chat with the sheeps, but I had to come in very quickly as the farmer's wife arrived with some feed for the sheeps and she had two doggies with her and as I didn't want to frighten them, I came inside for a wee while and watched them out of the window.

My MH came over to talk to me while I was sitting on the window sill and she noticed that the windows were dirty with lots of salt on them, so we went outside to clean them. My MH had to take the step ladder with her, 'cos the windows are quite high and she is quite little, so I had great fun climbing up the steps before her and then jumping off when she came on. Mind you, she was not best pleased when I rubbed my adorable little body up against the window that she had just cleaned 'cos I left lots of black and white hairs on the nice clean window. Oops!

It was OK though 'cos she just wiped them off again and chased me away.It was good fun and maybe we will do it again sometime

No comments:

Post a Comment