Tuesday 1 February 2011

Trouble!









I got a row from my MH last night! She was a bit cross with me and I shall now tell you why.


As you know, I have been hunting a lot these nights and last night was no exception, but as it was a bit windy, my humans closed the window after me. Well, I did some chasing and running and then I nipped up to the window to be let in for a wee feed and then I went straight to the window to be let out again. I did this quite a few times and I guess my humans were getting a wee bit tired having to keep getting up to open and then shut the window, 'cos on one of my trips in, I got THE ROW!

When I went back in for another wee feed she said I was using the house like a hotel, coming in for something to eat and out again. She said it's a good job I am not a children 'cos I would be
changing my clothes as well.

Well, that got me thinking. If we puss cats could change our fur what would we be? My humans are Scottish, but I am an Orcadian puss, but I could wear tartan fur and when there was snow on the ground, I could wear white fur, and in the summer I could be covered in green fur and then the mouses would never know where I was! Maybe I should tell this to the pussy cat maker.

I wonder what other puss cats would wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment