Wednesday 16 March 2011

A Cunning Plan!


My MH told me today that they are going away for a wee while on Friday and I have to be left on my own, although I am not really on my own 'cos my friend A.comes to stay with me and sometimes he brings his brother J. and we all have good fun. A. looks after me and feeds me but J.lets me lie on his tummy when he is lying on my couch, and I like that a lot.

I actually have a lot of fun when my humans are away 'cos A. leaves the window open for me and I can nip in and out as I please, and them my MH's friends come in every afternoon to see me so I have lots of company----but I don't tell my humans that!

BUT, I have an idea and I was trying it out today when my MH took my picture. If I nip into the suitcase when they are not looking, I could go on holiday too!! Brilliant idea, eh?

What a surprise they would get when I jumped out of the suitcase! I may give this some serious consideration!

No comments:

Post a Comment