Thursday 17 March 2011

Guess What?


There was a man in my house today who was allergic to me!! Can you imagine that? How can anybody be allergic to an adorable little pussy cat like me?

One of my heaters in the living room wasn't working and this nice man came out to fix it and as soon as he saw me he said he was allergic and I had to be put in the bedroom. That wasn't too bad 'cos it was quite early and my MH was still in bed, so I just cuddled up and had a wee snooze, and the man didn't sneeze much!

I won't be able to write to you for a week as my humans are going for a wee holiday, but as soon as they come home, I will be back to tell you all about me.

I hope you won't miss me too much!

2 comments:

  1. Of course I will miss you - but I think your DH and MH will miss you much more. My human fingers are crossed in hope that that they bring you extra special treats and cuddles on their return home.

    In the meantime I send you snuggly huggles from me (with some Zebby Cat purrrrumbles in the background), Michelle the Mickle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that Michelle--I enjoyed your snugggly huggles. I like them lots.

    I was fine when the humans were away but I am very happy now that they are home again and my little tummy is getting tickled all the time.

    I hope you and Zebby Cat are both well.

    ReplyDelete