Friday 25 March 2011

Happy News!



They are back! My humans have returned!

My cunning plan didn't work and they went away and left me for a whole week, but they are home and I am a happy puss once again, although I did have a good time when they were away, but they don't know that.

I was well looked after by A. and his brother J. and my MH's friends came in through the day to see me and tickle my adorable little tummy,so all was well but I did miss my humans and I will tell them that later--after I have made them suffer a wee bit.

They told me they had had a good time and they have brought me some presents, so they were thinking about me when they were in Glasgow and I am very happy about that.

So, my dear feline friends, normal service has been resumed chez Squeak and all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment