Tuesday 15 March 2011

Hunting



I went out very late last night and hunted for hours. It was very calm and I could hear all the wee mouses scampering about the long grass, so I just lay and listened and when one came near me, I pounced and gave it a great big fright. I did that lots of times and I liked it.

My MH had gone to bed and it was just me and my DH and he opened the window for me and out I went. I kept nipping back in to make sure that my humans were OK and that my MH was sleeping and then I would go back out and do 'cat' work until I got a wee bit tired and went inside and cuddled up beside The Boss and we both snored for a long time until it was time to get up again.

This morning they both went over to Stromness but they left the window open for me, so I could do what I wanted and then they played with me when they came home so that was fine.

I had a wee snooze in the afternoon 'cos I need all my strength to go out tonight and frighten more mouses. Oh yes, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment