Thursday 31 March 2011

Hunting



I have been an intrepid hunter! I killed a spider and my MH was very pleased with me as she doesn't like them very much.

The spider was in our bath and when my MH is having her shower, she stands in the bath and then she puts on talcum, so I jumped into the bath when I saw this spider, and then when I jumped out again, there were perfectly formed (adorable) little paw prints all over the bathroom carpet.

These made a very nice pattern!

I have just had a normal day today---nipping in and out of the window and playing with my MH, but I disappeared as soon as the awful vacuum cleaner arrived. You would think that by now she would know that I don't like this thing and get rid of it.

I shall have to devise a cunning plan, but if anyone out there knows how to get rid of it, please tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment