Thursday 10 March 2011

More Cold Feets



It has been a good day but there is still some snow on the ground, so I have had little cold feets every time I go out to play, so when I come in, I sit on my MH's knee until they warm up again, and by that time, her knee is cold!

I have been out a lot and I have helped the lady farmer shift one of her sheeps which was just outside my gate. She was trying to get it to go into the field, and I just wandered up beside her and did one of my 'meows' and it helped her get the sheep where it should have been.

After that, and a wee seat on my MH's knee, I went into the greenhouse with my DH to see what he was doing. He is making a wee unit for the bedroom and had been sawing some wood, and as I am a very inquisitive pussy cat, I had a wee sniff at the sawdust and then I got a big surprise 'cos it made me sneeze and sneeze and sneeze and my DH had a wee chuckle.

I'll not do that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment